From November 13 to 18, the XIV FIP Juniors Padel Championship was held in Asuncion, capital of Paraguay, the padel competition of international reference for juvenil categories that in this new edition has brought together the junior teams of a total of 16 countries.
Team Nox Junior players have shown their best version, both with their respective national teams and in the Open competition, ensuring the representation of the brand until the last day of the competition. Special mention should be made to those who managed to reach the podium at the end of the week:
- Iago Fuertes, world champion with the Spanish National Team and runner-up in the Under-14 World Cup in pairs.
- Eduardo Orsato Casagrande Lópes and Murilo Alves Sampaio, World U-12 Pairs Champions.
- Alfons "Dinho" López, runner-up in the World Championship with the Swedish National Team.
- Facundo Dehnike, runner-up in the U-16 World Championship in pairs.
- Teo Gamondi and Renzo Núñez, third in the world with the Argentine National Team.
NOX was also present at the Junior World Championship with its own stand of the Nox Future Academy, the high performance academy for promising young padel players that opened its doors at the beginning of this year 2023. Through the stand, the brand had the opportunity to publicize this ambitious project among all the participants of the tournament, as well as to check the good health that juvenil padel currently boasts and the NFA residents in particular.
Pablo Crosseti, NFA Sports Coordinator, Paula Ballvé, Academy Coordinator and Jesús Ballvé, General Manager of NOX traveled to Asunción to make an exhaustive follow-up of the development of the championship. In addition to guiding and accompanying the players of the academy in their matches, it was a unique opportunity to analyze possible new recruits that will continue to grow the project in the coming years.