1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The Responsible and Owner of the Website, as well as, acting as responsible for the treatment and conservation of part of the data that may be collected through the domain www.noxsport.es, associated with its processing systems. In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD of April 27th, 2016 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018, informs the user that all personal data provided to us through certain spaces and / or web forms will be incorporated into treatment systems, created and maintained under the responsibility of the Owner and / or Responsible for the Website (for people who request information or decide to subscribe to certain events, services, etc.. Such spaces and/or forms will have the corresponding informative legal clause, where the Data Controller(s), purpose(s) and protocol for the exercise of ARCOPOL rights will be explained.
Who is the Responsible for the processing of your data and what are the contact details?
Identity: JJ Ballvé Sports S.L. - CIF: B64985708
Postal address: Av. Cornellá 140, 8 A - 08950 Esplugas de Llobregat
Phone: +34 934 196 834
2. PURPOSE(S) OF USE
2.1 PERSONAL DATA, COLLECTED IN THIS WEBSITE, WILL BE USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF ATTENDING AND MANAGING:
- Registration processes and/or to purchase items.
- Information requests.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- As a general matter, for contact, advertising, commercial and promotional data.
- This acceptance will always be revocable (opposition to the purpose of the processing). The Responsible for the Website and the Data may use mechanisms, as simple and free as possible, for this purpose, in its communications (emails or newsletters).
The Responsible for the Website and data ensures the confidentiality and security of such personal data when they are processed, to the extent that it has implemented policies for the treatment and adequate security measures. The policies for the treatment and security measures implemented by the Responsible and Owner of the Website are aimed at avoiding the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use of your personal data.
Confidentiality is guaranteed in the data referred to the consultations or registration processes of the users, both by the File Manager and by those entities that intervene in accordance with the purpose and object of the same. If the user does not consent the use of his/her data, the consultations and/or requests cannot be carried out, therefore the use of his/her data will be determined for the purpose or purposes derived from the consultation/application and other purposes specified in this website.
With the collection of personal data is only intended to enable a fluidity and agility in the relations/communications between the File Manager and its customers/web users, as well as the request or requirement thereof.
4. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As a data subject you have the following rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- in accordance with art. 15 RGPD, the right, to the extent indicated therein, to obtain information about the personal data concerning you and which we process;
- in accordance with art. 16 RGPD, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data concerning you;
- in accordance with art. 17 RGPD, the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you, as long as the treatment of such data is not necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation,
- for reasons of public interest, or
- for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
- in accordance with art. 18 RGPD, the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your data when:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the data,
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data,
- we no longer need the data but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or
- you have objected to the processing under Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with art. 20 RGPD, the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request its transfer to another data controller;
- In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or of our company headquarters for this purpose. In Spain:
- Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) Street Jorge Juan, nº6 28001-Madrid Telephone 901 100 099 https://www.aepd.es
Procedure: Send a postal letter, enclosing a photocopy of your ID, to the address referenced for the attention of ARCO rights established in Avenida de Cornellá 140, 8º A - 08950 Esplugas de Llobregat. As an alternative method you can send such communication by email firstname.lastname@example.org, scanning your ID and attaching it on the mail provided.
4.2 UNSUBSCRIBE POLICY FOR NEWSLETTERS ASSOCIATED TO WEBSITES OWNED BY JJ BALLVÉ SPORTS S.L.
In compliance with Art. 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, letter a of the GDPR, if we have previously obtained your express consent to your registration for our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for this purpose to send commercial communications in accordance with this consent.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the e-mail with such commercial communication. After unsubscribing we block your e-mail address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent to the continued use of the data, or we reserve the right to continue to use your data in cases permitted by law and about which we inform you in this document.
In JJ Ballvé Sports S.L. we care about the privacy of your data, and therefore we guarantee the highest level of confidentiality in their treatment.
6.- Liability Delimitation
The responsibility for data processing during the management and subsequent use of the data collected on this Website is the responsibility of the Owner and Responsible for this Website (as determined in the Legal Notice).
7.- IP address processing
The Web Site's servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in duly registered server activity files (called Clients and Users) that allow the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
8.1 The Website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data by third parties. To achieve these purposes, the user/customer accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
8.2 Informs that the purchase process is carried out through payment gateways that guarantee a secure environment for the customer.