RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The CLIENT will have a period of 14 working days from the date they receive the product to return it. In any case, costs relating to shipment will be covered by the CLIENT and the product must be returned in its original packaging and in perfect condition.
What happens if I have made a mistake with the size?
If, upon receiving a product, you would like to change its size, you can do so in a period of 14 days from the delivery date of the order. Follow the steps below:
- Send an email by clicking here notifying the change and requesting the new size
1. When you receive our response, please send the product in a maximum period of 14 days in its original packaging, unused, keeping its labels and seals, to the following address: JJ Ballvé Sports S.L. - Av. de Cornellá 140, 8º A 08006 Barcelona.
Having received it and checked its condition, we will then re-send the requested size.
The direct cost of the return of the goods will be paid by the client
All products offered through the website are completely original, unless indicated otherwise in their description.
In accordance with the current legislation on warranties of consumer goods, our products have a warranty of 2 years from the date of the purchase invoice, however during the first few months, defects that arise in products are presumed to be manufacturing defects, unless proven otherwise, the client must also show that it is a manufacturing defect if it occurs after the fourth month and before two years. Always with an invoice or purchase receipt.
If, before the fourth month, or the period of time established by the manufacturer in writing on the item label, there is damage to the item and the client suspects that it may be due to a manufacturing defect, they can use the guarantee by contacting our online customer service department in the shipping and returns section on the website where the purchase was made.
Once the item has been analysed by the technical service, three situations can arise:
- The technical service fixes the product and it is returned to the client.
- The technical service changes the item for a new one. In this case the same item will ALWAYS be returned, it is not possible to change it for a different one (unless stock runs out).
- The technical service determines that the product has no manufacturing defect and that the change or repair is inadmissible. In this case the client´s original product will be returned to them.
(Articles 114 and following of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, approving the Revised Text of the General Law for the Protection of Consumers and CLIENTS and other complementary laws - Official State Bulletin no. 287, of 30 November 2007)
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These conditions will be governed or interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation for what is not expressly established. The supplier and CLIENT agree to subject any disputes that may arise from the provision of the products or services covered by these Conditions, to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
If the domicile of the user is outside of Spain, the supplier and the CLIENT expressly waive any other jurisdiction and subject themselves to the competent Courts and Tribunals which are legally determined by the laws that apply to this contract.
When you make your order, you accept these Terms and Conditions of the service that are outlined below.
Physical gifts will be available while stocks last, but under no circumstances will the order be sent without its corresponding gift or a replacement for it, if this is indicated in it.
- We reserve the right to change gift items, if we do not have them, for others of an equal or higher value.
- Gifts cannot be exchanged for money, nor are changes or returns permitted without prior approval.
- The returns of gift items must be approved beforehand in writing at the Customer Service Centre and will be permitted or not, according to the availability of items.
- Shipping costs for the change of gift items, which have been approved beforehand, must be covered by the client, both for the journey from their address to our facilities and for the journey for the replacement from our facilities to the client´s address.
- In the event that an order is made that is entitled to a gift and there is no stock of the initial order at that time; you will be offered a compensation for the inconvenience caused of another item of the same or better characteristics to the one that may be entitled to a gift item or not.
- Any dispute that may arise from the relationship will be settled in accordance with Spanish legislation will be subject to the competent Courts that are legally established by the laws that apply to this contract.
INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
All information relating to the products and/or services offered by JJ Ballvé Sports S.L, will be published through the Web Site www.noxsport.es indicating the following information in relation to each of them:
Product discounts (if applicable)
Gifts included (if applicable)
Other related and recommended products
At any time, it will be possible to add new Products to those included on the Website, with the understanding, unless otherwise provided, that these new Products will be governed by the provisions of the General Conditions in force at that time.
In the event that, at the time of the purchase, there is no stock for any of products requested, NOX will inform the Client of this situation, indicating the option to wait for product stock, cancel the purchase, resulting in the corresponding refund of the monetary amounts paid, or where applicable, to supply them with a product with similar or superior characteristics (with the same or even superior qualities), following approval by the client.
Availability of the products and stock during the purchase process is mentioned by way of example and will thus will not be of a contractual nature, as the situation may arise where purchases of the same item are made at the same time, making the product unavailable and causing stockouts.
As this is an e-commerce, the stock is updated online, therefore it is possible that stock could run out during the purchase process.
In the event that the product runs out of stock, www.noxsport.es will contact the client to inform them of the situation, indicating, on one hand, the approximate delivery date when the order will be supplied without a price increase, and on the other hand, the client will be given the option to be sent a product of similar or superior characteristics to the one they initially ordered, the client can exercise their rights of withdrawal and termination under the same terms as if it were the good initially requested.
If the stockout is definitive, and the client does not accept any of the options proposed they will be paid pack the full amount they paid in accordance with current legislation.